- Dometic (Electrolux), Elkhart, IN
- Vice President, Latin America & The Caribbean Bottom-line responsibility for all Division sales in the territory. Recruited new distributors, restructured office in Mexico and reopened office in Brazil.
- Vice President, Export Manager Promoting U.S. produced RV appliances (Air Conditioners, Awnings and Accessories) to internal (Group Sales Companies) and external customers (local distributors). Main markets: Australia, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, Japan and Korea.
- Vice President, Lodging Bottom-line responsibility for refreshment center sales in North America to the hotel market; turning Division around; consistently increasing sales and profits.
- General Manager, Sibir Ltd. Bottom-line responsibility for legal U.S. entity, including Sales & Marketing of locally-produced refrigerators at Sanyo factory in San Diego to the U.S. & Canadian RV Market and to alternative Energy / Gas distributors/dealers.
Pictet et Cie., Geneva, Switzerland, Bank (stock exchange)
- Controller: Overseeing two JVs (one in Guatemala and one in Honduras); responsible for Finance & Administration.
- Business School degree, KV Chur, Switzerland
- Business Management degree, Oekreal/GSBA Zurich, Switzerland
- Northwestern University - Kellogg Graduate School of Management
- Communicating with the Japanese Business World
- Negotiation Strategies for Managers
- University of Notre Dame - College of Business Administration Exec. Prog.
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Strategic Thinking for the New Economy
- American Management Association (AMA)
- Selling Skills: A Consultative Approach
- Integrated Direct Marketing
- Effective Executive Speaking
- Developing Executive Leadership Skills